Monday, March 21, 2011

Only Move When Necessary

Jon Carroll is suffering.

I threw my back out the other day. Now everything has to be done with great attention to detail, lest pain set in. Pain sets in anyway, but the amount is not as great.

This causes a very basic change.

A bad back takes away the impulse to impulsive behavior. No more carefree days of rising and getting a drink of water. Now it's a 10-minute process, complete with thinking.

But is he complaining? Well,yes, but....

I'm not really whining; I am expressing solidarity with all the other back sufferers. You really don't know what it is until you get it, and if ever, ever I was less than effusively sympathetic to someone with back pain, I take it all back now. Nobody knows the trouble you've seen. I believe that now.

1 comment:

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.