Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jackson Action

A Jackson family reunion? One brother says yes.

Jermaine told the Australian Associated Press it would be "a family affair", with sister Janet the opening act. "And of course, the original Jackson 5... Michael, Randy and the whole family... we're in the studio, we're planning on being out there next year."

But Michael says no.

"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them," he said.

It's not something I'd pay to see, but.....

If a Jackson 5 tour did take place with Michael, it would be a major draw for fans, and a massive money-spinner for the brothers.

Especially with Janet opening. Considering Michael's past cash flow problems, I can imagine him changing his mind. If he is actually going to put out some new material, that would be a great way to promote it.

No comments: