Someone else joins Lemmonex and me in the hair-on-fire club.
Welsh soul singer Duffy told reporters how she saw her life "flash before my eyes" when she accidentally set her hair on fire while working in the US.
"I was in the dressing room and I had music on and candles alight." She blew out the candle when it began to melt. "I bent down, not realising it was still lit. Then the entire left side of my hair went up in flames."
This is the perfect time to make a good first impression.
"At that moment, Chris was walking down the corridor to say, 'Hi'," said the Mercy singer, recalling her first meeting with Coldplay frontman, Chris Martin. "I hadn't met him before and the place stank of burning hair."
"Somebody came in and said, 'Is someone cooking chicken?'