Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still Don't Know What I'm Doing

Another day of laundry, dishes, etc. At least winter seems to be over. There's still time for one last shot,of course; I don't get too comfortable before May. But the forecast is good and the snow is almost entirely gone except for what's left of the large piles that remind you that while driven snow may be pure, plowed and piled snow definitely is not.

A check of this humble blog's history shows that my first post was one year ago today, and it was titled "Now What?". I must say that a year later that sentiment is still prominent; I really don't know what, if any, purpose I should serve here. I guess I'll stick with posting whatever comes to mind or catches my eye, and remember that I started this as a hobby. As Hilzoy said when Norm Geras asked her why she blogs: "Mostly because it's fun: a lot more fun than just reading the newspaper and muttering to myself."

No comments: